Shop Now Pay Later with ZipPay
WHO CAN APPLY FOR ZIPPAY?
To create an account and pay with ZipPay, you need:
- To be 18 years of age or older
- To be an Australian citizen or resident
- A Facebook or PayPal account
- A bank account or credit card
WHAT’S THERE TO LOVE ABOUT ZIPPAY?
- It’s easy to sign up with Facebook or PayPal thanks to instant approval.
- You’ll get digital credit up to $1,000 to spend online and in-store.
- Full payment flexibility - You will have up to 60 days to pay back the full amount.
- Need more time to make payments? No problem, just buy yourself more time for a $6 service fee per month. However, this fee will be waived if your full balance is paid by the final due date.
- A minimum repayment of $40 a month, but no interest fees or hidden costs!
WHAT IF MY APPLICATION IS NOT APPROVED?
ZipPay’s acceptance process is based on a number of different factors, which include social identity checks & credit checks. If you are declined and would like more information, please contact ZipPay directly at www.zippay.com.au
WHY DID I GET APPROVED FOR A LOWER LIMIT?
Unfortunately, not all customers are eligible for the full $1000 limit. If you do not meet specific requirements during application, you may only receive approval for lower limit spending.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR REFUND ITEMS PURCHASED WITH ZIPPAY?
You can return your ZipPay purchase into any of our 200+ stores for an exchange or refund.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT ZIPPAY?
You can jump onto the ZipPay website to contact them on www.zippay.com.au